March【Show off your Prints】

Making 8 of them for a friends wedding.

’ I stay busy, ’ designing Cookie Cutters,Cake Gems and Toppers… I add glitter to make them fancy and than add UV Resin to give it an amazing Shine and smoothness.

1 Like

My 3D printed backer for one of my cake toppers, Was looking for stability for a big cake

Conan the Barbarian from Etsy. Arnie printed on my Halot Mage Pro using Creality standard resin and sliced on Halot Box. Snake and base printed on K1max using PLA matte sliced on Creality Print ver 4.3.7.6619.

2 Likes

He is back, Arnie as Terminator. File from Etsy. Printed on my Halot Mage Pro using Creality standard resin and sliced on Halot Box.

2 Likes

Lord of the Rings tree person with hobbits, from Etsy. Tree face and hobbits printed on my Halot Mage Pro using Creality standard resin and sliced on Halot Box. Rest of tree printed on K1max using PLA matte sliced on Creality Print ver 4.3.7.6619

1 Like

3 Likes

Hello @DFWwashok…! :wave:

Welcome to the Creality Forum…! Creality

Looks like some kind of spaceship… :rocket: Nice.

Would like to see more pics at different angle…

Any plans for painting…??

The Corellian Corvette/Rebel Blockade Runner. Right now, still getting pieces fitted, sanded, and primed, ready for painting. Also thinking of adding lighting since the entire build is over 3 feet long.

3 Likes

Nice setup.

Painted and with lights should be awesome… :bulb:

I printed out a model of an ATAT that hopefully put together this lifetime… :grinning:

I see the X1C and K1Max work well together :+1:

1 Like

The printers work very well side-by-side. I’ve had to rearrange quite a bit and then “offload” some of my older ones (my electrician is just getting into the hobby, so I traded him my FlashForge Adventurer 3 Pro and Kobra Max for some future work). Now, I am sitting nicely on…

K1 Max
X1C
M5S Pro
Photon Ultra
Mighty 8K
M3 Max

Got plenty of files to print, just need the time now! What size is the AT-AT you’ve got?

1 Like

This one sits about a foot high… Not huge but maybe a bigger one later… Whatever will fit on the printer… :thinking:

Great to have an electrician on your team…!! :bulb: :+1:

The Bitc* is finished, Its the 2nd part of the Alien Diorama, the mother Alien, a couple more parts to go.this printed with a combination of resin (head, arms and legs) and filament (body and tail). Resin printed on the Halot Mage Pro and filament on the K1max and Ender-3 v3KE. The printing continues

1 Like

Real or fake Zora?
How many Zora are in these pics🤪 which one is real?

Printer: K1 Max
Scanner: CR-Scan Ferret Pro
Stl: More :heart:, I will ask @CrealityZora

3 Likes

i dont know ==
but i know im real here ><

2 Likes

Finally spotted the FC Bayern Edition on the forum!

Happy The Simpsons GIF

Optimus is here!
Rabbit Love GIF

1 Like

K1c​:blush::blush::blush::+1:

1 Like

I see one real Zora in the pictures… At least I see Zora’s hand holding a real model of Zora… :wave:

1 Like

i see 6 Zora’s in the picture

1 Like