3 V2 switched board and now it just buzzes

Issue I have.
I added a CR touch to the V2, When unplugged the Z limit, I think I fried the board. So, I buy a new board. I had to get a 4.2.7 board because I couldn’t find the 4.2.2 which is what I had. I put in the new board, reattaching everything as I removed it. I was running mrisoc pro firmware before, so I downloaded the same firmware but for the new board, and added BL.
When I turned it on I got nothing but beeps, and buzzes.
What am I missing?

Hi @celticsun33 welcome to the forums.

Sorry to hear about your board issues. It sounds like there could be a mismatch between the firmware and the board you are using. Quite often there are 2 variants of the 4.2.2 and 4.2.7 boards… one variant has a large chip on it with GD stamped on it and the other has STM stamped on it. I would recommend checking the board to see which one you have and then check with the developer/wiki for mrisoc to be sure their firmware is compatible with the board you have and the chip you have onboard.

Hope that helps, please do let us know how you get on.

Thanks. I will check out the board. I was thinking of trying to load Crealities firmware as well

1 Like

Let us know how you get on, if you get stuck feel free to post here and I am sure we will be able to assist where possible :slight_smile: