Found a Glitch in FLOW

After much grief of trying to set e-steps for extruder
…everything wrong after 106 update…
i went to Cura and downloaded the profile for e3 v3 se… and while e-steps are listed, i noticed the still had profile from ender 3 pro. Then, a look at the feeder wheel diameter (10mm) i noticed that the sprite extruder wheel is much LARGER.
I am now using these e-steps:
x 50
y 50
z 400
E 220
and my extruder wheel on Cura is set to 23mm

It’s not perfect but a lot of trial and error got me to this point which works ok.
I hope whomever writes their codes will see this and figure out the issue and correct it

1 Like