Nebula Camera - How do I turn on Color (it's Black & White)

Hello, I got the nebula camera for my Ender 3 V3 KE. The camera shows the image both in Creality Cloud app and the Creality Print but my problem/question is it’s black & white. I’ve seen people’s videos where their nebula camera shows a color image/video feed (although their printer was the CR-10 ones). Please advise if I’m just mistaken by my feature or need to turn on something??

I was reading up on this camera to see if I could offer any suggestions…

There is a night mode where it shows black / white. Maybe it’s stuck on that…
Try shining a bright lite near it and see if it goes to color…

1 Like

I have the camera but can’t see a monochrome/colour toggle in software, as Jimandyen says night mode is monochrome. When the printhead is close to the camera it goes mono or when the lights are out. It does it automatically. Can’t see any switches on it either.

I was reading where users had problems with this camera stuck in night mode…
Isn’t there a setting for auto or off…
And a focus ring on the front to manually focus…?

Is yours showing color…?

It shows colour with sufficient lighting and monochrome otherwise, that’s both cameras. Might add a lightbar for night prints without the lights on. But double checked and there is no setting to make it mono/colour, well not in Creality print or the web-browser. There is a focus ring on the front, fairly unusual, all my other cams are fixed focus. Mine is focussed to the centre of the plate, sort of middle of the focus sweep.

I shined 2 lights in the print bed area and its definitely stuck on B&W …no color. The center/focal area is the orint bed but… i didnt play with the focal ring. (Will look at it another time). I even went in thr settings of the V3 KE printer itself and toggled between Off and AUTO for night mode).

How do i log a support ticket with Creality?

Sorry you couldn’t get that camera to work…

If you got the camera off of the Creality store then go here for different options to contact them :arrow_heading_down:

Support

Also on the Creality FB page try mentioning on there…

If you got it off Amazon then return through them… Would be quicker…