On my Ender 3 Max, I just installed a 4.2.7 quiet board, and upgraded the extruder to a direct drive.
The installations seemed to go well, and I’ve done the usual calibrations (E-steps, PID, levelling etc)
I’m doing my best to understand why my prints are leaning. I’ve tried:
tightening X&Y axis belts
tightening stepper grub screw
tightening new direct drive pulley wheels
checked Vref’s on mainboard (all OK)
So in the picture, the legs of this design are supposed to be going straight down, not outward as shown. I find it odd the main part of the print looks fine but the parts that travel along the Z-axis seem to be doing something unusual. Before I installed the new mainboard yesterday, this wasn’t a problem. (Btw, my old mainboard died)