Faulty USB port / Magic Smoke

• I've had my CR6-SE since the beginning of Oct and out of the box there was a lot of QC issues that needed fixing before I could use it. The problem I have that I can't fix is when I plug any USB cable in to the printer and try to connect it to the PC an error comes up 'The last USB device you connected to this computer malfunctioned and windows does not recongnise it.' and there a smell of burning. I've tried contacting cs@creality.com may times and after about 3 weeks of nothing I get -

Sorry for this,
    Since you are not purchasing the items from our site, we do not have your order information in our system and could not help you solve the issue,
    You may try to send the email to the manufacturer, and the email address is kickstartersupport@creality.com;
    They will help you.
    Yours Sincerely,
    Lila
    Customer Service Department

I started to e-mail the new address above and after another 2½ weeks of again nothing I thought I'd have a quick look at the board, I took the cover plate off and it wasn't hard to see were the problem is.

Come on Creality reply to peoples emails and get these CR6-SE problems fixed before this printer gets a reputation like the A-Net A8 had for catching fire.

IMG_155822.jpg

Copyright © 2020 Shenzhen Creality 3D Technology Co., Ltd All Rights Reserved.