Micro SD Not Reading

• I got my Ender 5 Plus this summer and barley got to use it due to moving into my new place. So now I have some time to print this past month ...and 4 prints later it isn’t reading any of the files on the micro SD card. I got a micro SD to SD adapter/extension to keep from wearing out the micro slot. I have bought a new card in case that was the issue and no luck. I have powered on and off...no luck. I even undid the extension and inserted the card directly...no luck. I noticed on a couple prints before it went that sometimes the files wouldn’t show up until I powered it off and on until the files appeared. So until I can figure this out...I am using my Ender 3 to print Any help would be appreciated.I also tried a usb cable to print from my laptop but it isn’t recognizing the printer....Frustrating

• The SD card i received with my printer failed. It began acting unstable a few days prior to its complete failure so i copied everything including the install files in order to have a backup. I am now using another SD card i had laying around and it's been fine.
    Hope that helps.

• I don't have a fix for this, just a similar but not identical issue. I have been happily printing with my Ender-5 for about 7 months now. I have not recently flashed or upgraded nor changed my SD card. I was in the middle of a print when the print suddenly froze. THe ender 5 indicated that no sd card was inserted. I made sure that it was clicked into the proper position. Thinking that the microsd had somehow become corrupt in mid print, I for matted another and inserted it, but again the printer refused to recognize that a card was inserted. Because this issue suddenly appeared mid print I am wondering if this issue is a hardware problem with the reader in the printer.

• I have exactly the same problem. My 5 Plus won't read any files on the card except the pre installed ones from Creality and 1 that I loaded 2 days ago. The only additions it reads are files sliced in the Ceality slicer, which unfortunately does not list the 5 Plus. I don't know how to change profiles in creality slicer for the differences of the 5 plus e.g. bed size. Any advice from Creality or other experienced users would be appreciated

Copyright © 2020 Shenzhen Creality 3D Technology Co., Ltd All Rights Reserved.