Settings for Creality Ender-5 Pro

• I am having some trouble getting the right settings for this machine. I am experienced as a 3d print user. I have had a Wan Hao printers, Anycubic I3 Mega (my favorite), Home built units, Dremel, Stratasys machines.
    My point is that I have made several attempts to use Cura as well as Creality's own slicer and have yet to make a "good" print. I can tell that the machine is capable. Most of the prints I have viewed posted on line look weak. I use 3d printers to print prototypes used for our business. It is important that the prints are "solid". All the Thingiverse Benchy prints attempted have a rough appearance or are mesh like. I would appreciate any suggestions anyone might have to print a good solid benchy (to start with). The designer that works with me has also attempted to print items with no success. Any help or advice would be appreciated. The Creality machine I am using is the Ender-5 Pro. The software I am using is Creality Slicer 1.2.3.
    This post is not an attempt to detract from the wonderful products Creality is providing. Just looking for professional advice and assistance.

Copyright © 2020 Shenzhen Creality 3D Technology Co., Ltd All Rights Reserved.