Creality is the worst scam of a company I have ever done business with

• I bought an Ender 3 v2 because I was interested in getting into 3d printing. It lived up to its name and thoroughly ended my interest in it. After a month of tweaking and upgrading, it still would not work for more than a few hours without screwing up. I returned it on October 8. Now, 6 weeks later, I am still trying to get my money refunded. They say that because I didn't have permission to return it, I won't get refunded.

The full story is detailed here: https://sirjorj.com/jorj/crealitysucks.html

Please do yourself a favor and do not do business with these scammers.

• First, I expected a working product.
    Then, I expected a company that would stand behind their product.
    I guess my expectations were too high.

It is pretty clear that their 'technicians' just give out links to youtube videos to temporarily solve the problem to get past the 14 day window. Then you're just screwed.

And let's look at their outright lies:

1. we never gave you a return address.
    2. okay, we did give you a return address but never got the package.
    3. okay, we did get the package but you sent it to a 3rd party warehouse

I got the address from a link they sent me - why did they send me a link to a third party warehouse?

Then, I'm told the printer "has affected' so they cannot refund my money.
    And that I send it to a "tranship" warehouse.

I don't even know what any of that means.

• I'm not super happy with Creality customer service, either, (been waiting for an e-mail reply for almost two weeks now) but I don't know what you expected after they explicitly told you (twice) they would not accept a return for the printer because the 14-day window had closed, and you sent it to them anyway, unsolicited...

Copyright © 2020 Shenzhen Creality 3D Technology Co., Ltd All Rights Reserved.