CR-6 SE Power Failure - Need Assistance

• I went to turn on my printer today and it froze while it was bed levelling. I power cycled off and now the printer won't start. I would like some assistance please.

What do I need to do to get this fixed or get some help?

• First thing I'd check is the fuse on the power switch.
    The power switch isn't properly rated and can't really handle the inrush current of the PSU turning on, and unless you're one of the lucky ones to have an updated switch, it's more than likely to eventually fail. The fuse often doesn't burn even if the switch fries, so check the switch, too.
    If you don't mind paying out of your own pocket, replacement switches are easy to find and relatively cheap (a few dollars). I'd personally go for a switch rated at least 16A @ 240VAC. The inrush current of the PSU is 60A, which you're unlikely to find a fitting switch rated at, but you don't need to, something even a little beefier and slightly higher quality than the stock switch should last a long time.

If that isn't it, and you have a multi-meter, CAREFULLY measure the voltages on the PSU to see if it's pushing out 24V as expected. If not, your PSU is likely busted.

If it is putting out the correct voltage, it's likely your motherboard, which you can also check with a multi-meter. There IS a fuse on the motherboard, too, but in practice boards have literally fried, as in vaporised the fiberglass around the copper traces, without the fuse burning, so you can check the fuse, but it won't tell you much.

That's at least something to do while waiting on Creality ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

What do I need to do to get this fixed or get some help?

A lot of patience and some luck, tbh.

Copyright © 2020 Shenzhen Creality 3D Technology Co., Ltd All Rights Reserved.