Ender-3 V1 / v4.2.7 Board / BLTouch 3.1 Firmware

• I have an ender 3 v1
    I recently upgraded to the v4.27 Board, and a v1.3BLTOUCH

Using the file “4.2.7 Ender-3 32bit Marlin2.0.1 BLTouch V1.3.1with adapter board TMC2225.rar” firmware from www.creality.com/download all I get is a horrible beeping on boot, even with the BLTouch unplugged

Using the file “4.2.7 Ender-3 32bit Marlin2.0.1 BLTouch V1.1.2without adapter board TMC2225.rar” from www.creality.com/download firmware
    If I go to “Prepare->Auto Home” it centers fine, then I go to “Prepare->Move Axis->Move Z” it lets me go to -0.750 which according to the paper test is almost where it should be, it should be about -0.755. I then go to “Control->Bed Leveling->Probe Z Offset” it lets me select between -0.700 and -0.800 which guarantees any print I try will fail, so that is unusable.
    I then tried to use Flawioo’s firmware from github, https://github.com/Flawioo/Creality-Ender-3-board-v4.2.7 it doesn’t work.
    On another forum I found this link had source code https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/17jgYn8ZcDWk9XEm4wCCCQPzByd1ytRZd
    It doesn’t work

The best I can figure out is if you follow Most of Flawoo’s instructions
    //#define Z_MIN_PROBE_USES_Z_MIN_ENDSTOP_PIN
    And add
    #define USE_PROBE_FOR_Z_HOMING
    #define Z_MIN_POS -10
    It will at least Home properly, and you can adjust and set the Z offset, but when you level the bed it goes to the bottom left corner, and gives up before the BLTOUCH ever touches the bed. Same results for marlin 2.0.6, 2.0.6.1, 2.0.7.2, and Marlin-bugfix-2.0.x

Would it be possible to get some working firmware for the Ender-3 v1, with a BLTOUCH 1.3 Plugged into the BL_t Port ? Or preferrably a working Configuration.h and Configuration_adv.h file?
    ANY Help Is Greatly Apreaciated, Thank you in advance.

Note: my ender-3 v2 works fine with CREALITY firmware. I hope I don’t regret buying my nephew an ender-3 v1 for Christmas it has the 4.2.2 board, and I got him the BLTOUCH 1.3 to save him the bed level headaches.

Copyright © 2020 Shenzhen Creality 3D Technology Co., Ltd All Rights Reserved.