CR-6 MAX firmware issue

• Hello there.
    Hello, I recently received my CR6 Max and I tried to flash the firmware.
    After I achieved to flash both printer and screen, I could see the firmware is made for the small CR6-SE and not the max and during the auto-leveling, the head start to rip the bed.
    I wanted to downgrade and I thought I could retrieve the original firmware on the SD Card backup but sadly, it’s not the case.

• Where can I find a firmware for the MAX version ?
    • list itemWhen a new firmware will be released for the MAX ?

Thanks very much in advance
    -Vince

• @egron9000 did you get the firmware? I downloaded it, put it on my machine and it works. Just sucks that we're stuck using creality's slicer.

• @shinmai سلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته مناشده لااهل الخير مشان الله محتاجين مساعده انسانيه عندي أطفال صغار محتاجين اكل وفوط وحليب ومكسور علينا اجار بيت ومالنا موعين غير الله تم انتم بناشدكم بلله تساعدونا هاده رقمي تواصل 00962780614766

• @JackRosario I have the same problem but the nozzle and bed will not heat either. It times out and I can not get it back to factory settings. I've had this thing a month after waiting 8 months to get it and have yet to print a damn thing!

• The Max has probably the 4.5.3 board. Earlier versions and the early SE had 4.5.2 boards. What I've read says the pin outs are different between the two boards.

Creality has not published the information needed, nor have they released the Marlin files required by license agreement, so the community can download and re-compile the firmware.

This is a bad situation. Hoping someone from Creality will resolve the issue soon.

• @vrithner said in CR-6 MAX firmware issue:

Hello there.
    Hello, I recently received my CR6 Max and I tried to flash the firmware.
    After I achieved to flash both printer and screen, I could see the firmware is made for the small CR6-SE and not the max and during the auto-leveling, the head start to rip the bed.
    I wanted to downgrade and I thought I could retrieve the original firmware on the SD Card backup but sadly, it’s not the case.

• Where can I find a firmware for the MAX version ?
    • list itemWhen a new firmware will be released for the MAX ?

Thanks very much in advance
    -Vince

There is no FW update for the Max yet.
    I am currently trying to make Marlin 2.0.7.1 work on my Max, but not yet successful.
    The V1.0.1 is available via e-mail, but here is a download link to it, beware, it's Chinese only.
    CR-6 Max V1.0.1

• If you ever get the firmware can you update your post? I am also asking for the original firmware and if I get I will reply to your post.

Copyright © 2020 Shenzhen Creality 3D Technology Co., Ltd All Rights Reserved.