Ender 5 Pro - TMC Connection Error

• @sameerjc said in Ender 5 Pro - TMC Connection Error:

Hi,
    I just received my new Ender 5 Pro 3D printer. After assembling the printer, when I switched the printer on, I get the TMC connection error.
    How can I fix this problem?

Same problem here. Please send file.

• Hi, im having the same issue tmc connection error on my ender 5 pro.

• @LadyC62, I am hoping you have worked it out, but in case you haven't, you shouldn't try to open that file on your computer as it is a binary (BIN) file that contains the firmware for the printer. Instead, copy the .BIN file to the SD card supplied with the printer (it comes in a little USB caddy to help people who dont have card readers) and then you should be back on track for following the video instruction.

• Hey, I also got the issue with "TMC Connection Error" and need the file, please.

• @admin hi I also am having the TMC problem with my ender 5 pro.

• @gmw01 I may have figured out why the firmware wasn't updating from the TF card, in case this helps anybody in the future. The card I was using was formatted as MS-DOS (FAT16) from my mac book. When I used the TF card that comes with the unit, which is formatted MS-DOS (FAT32) the firmware updated. Not sure if this is the exact reason, but its the only difference I can see between the two TF cards.

• @admin please send me the documents as well getting the tmc connection error here

• @admin please send me the document as well just received my new ender 5 pro and also getting the tmc connection error.

• I also just received my new Ender 5 Pro, and am getting TMC connection error. I followed the instruction in this thread, however, the youtube video shows the upgrade for the Ender 3. Assuming it is the same process, when I do it, the Ender 5 does not delay in booting, it does not seem to be installing the new firmware from the TF card.
    The computer detects the memory with the file, but it keeps throwing the same error and I can't update the firmware.
    The Marlin Ver is 0.0.8 dated 25/4/20.
    Thanks for your support.
    Best regards

• I also just received my new Ender 5 Pro, and am getting TMC connection error. I followed the instruction in this thread, however, the youtube video shows the upgrade for the Ender 3. Assuming it is the same process, when I do it, the Ender 5 does not delay in booting, it does not seem to be installing the new firmware from the TF card. I can confirm from the menu that it knows there is a TF card inserted, and the supplied .bin file is on it.

Please help.

• I just got this Ender 5 Pro and same issue. TMC connection error. I downloaded and performed the firmware update and now the error is gone but machine software keeps rebooting and there is a loud beep noise. Also where do I find the serial number for the machine?

• @admin Could you please send me the firmware documentation ? I have the same TMC connection error. (Although, all functions work properly.) The Marlin Ver is 0.0.8 dated 25/4/20.

• @admin Hello may I please have the correct installer emailed to me as soon as possible. Thank you.

• @iocane
    Dear, have you try the new firmware? It doesn't work?

• I have the same problem - TMC Connection Error - on my new Endor 5 Pro. Tried the firmware update and nothing happens. when I insert the card and turn on the machine I still get a TMC Connection error and nothing happens. Please help!

• I had the same issue too, but I tried installing the firmware, and the TMC error disappeared, but now when I turn on the machine, it makes a long beeping sound that won't go away. Any help will be appreciated.

• @admin please assist me in downloading it gives this error when trying to open a1fa6806-d0d4-4324-a981-0e56bdd11204-image.png . then if i open in folder this is how the file shows
    b2853e63-c024-4106-99f9-e94e451ccd0d-image.png. I would really like some assistance purchased as a early christmas gift for grandchild

• I have the same issue and they have sent the firmware but how do i download it? does it go on the flash drive creality sent? and when it is downloaded it is in format of bin? please help

• Dear @all,

I have put the document in this topic, and the youtube video, please check by yourself, thank you.

• I have the same problem. Please Help.

Copyright © 2020 Shenzhen Creality 3D Technology Co., Ltd All Rights Reserved.