Ender 3 V2 non starter

• Re: Ender 3 V2 stuck on Autohome/Motors unresponsive

My nice new Ender 3 v2 was delivered today. Reasonably straight forward assembly etc. Power up and screen works! Follow instructions and click auto home - and that's it! 'Auto home in progress etc'. Nothing moves. Fans work but that is all.

Search of the web threw up the topic above. Followed instructions to flash the firmware and nothing! Just a backlight blank screen. Left it for ten minutes and no change. Repeated the process with fresh download and formatted card. Same result.

Any help would be gratefully received.

Tim

• Hey Tim,
    I had the same problem. Did you check that all axes are easy movable? So if it's powered off, can you move the heatbed and the hotend easily?
    My fault was that the part which connects the threaded rod and the Z-motor was sitting directly on the z-motor, so it was too much resistance and couldn't move. Try turning the threaded rod by hand when powered off of stepper motors disabled.

And check the cable connections to the motors. Good Luck!

• Sounds like you're within 14 days of getting it so you still have a chance. Try to return it and get your money back while you still can - Creality is a garbage company.

Here's my experience: https://sirjorj.com/jorj/crealitysucks.html

Copyright © 2020 Shenzhen Creality 3D Technology Co., Ltd All Rights Reserved.