Can't Level New Ender 5 Plus

• I bought an Ender 5 Plus a couple of weeks ago, and have been slowly assembling it. I have now finished, but I have a couple of problems that may be related. First: I'm unable to manually level the printer. Using the knobs under the build platform, I can only get the nozzle to within about 1 or 2 mm of the bed. I noticed that if the knobs are all set to about the same setting, the bed is slightly (a couple of mm) tilted to the left or right (I don't remember which).

Second problem: When the printer bed moves up or down, it makes a squealing sound... a very loud and continuous squeak.

Help! Thanks in advance.

• Dear @BruceF

1. On the leveling problem: refer to the video after re-leveling print Z-axis compensation to ensure that the nozzle and the hot bed distance is correct (the degree of screwing the nut does not matter, to achieve the leveling effect can be).
    2. Regarding the noise when the z-axis moves, loosen the T-rod nut of the optical shaft and the screw properly.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1PeHqM9fIVZ6Ynjh0SpeLxwFzeun49jP4/view?usp=sharing

Copyright © 2020 Shenzhen Creality 3D Technology Co., Ltd All Rights Reserved.