Ender 3 pro - 4.2.2 - BL touch upgrade issue

• I recently got the Ender 3 pro with the 4.2.2 board.
    I also got the BL touch

after following the install instructions and then researching my issues I am stuck and hoping the community can point me in the right direction

I have tried both of the 4.2.2 firmware packets on the download site and neither seems to address my issue. If I used the "without" file, it will install and the BLtouch will respond. however I cannot home the Z axis.

If I use the "with" file it will install and the BLtouch will respond. I can adjust the Z axis, but when I tell it to auto home it seems to think the Z axis is much lower then the print bed. Also, there is a constant beep / buzzer going off.

14 Nov, 2020
    4.2.2 Ender-3 pro 32bit Marlin2.0.1 BLtouch V1.3.1with adapter board.rar
    14 Nov, 2020
    4.2.2 Ender-3 pro 32bit Marlin2.0.1 BLtouch V1.1.2without adapter board.rar

Since I have the 4.2.2 32bit board, I am not sure where to go from here.

• @admin thank you for the specific file.
    i loaded the 1.4.1 file
    since loading that file the display screen constantly swaps from the display screen to the menu without action
    also, when going into menu options it will alternate from the change screen back to the previous menu

is this expected on the new firmware?

• Dear @ArcherTheArcher

For 4.22 motherboards, you need to make sure that if the BL touch is installed with an adapter (the firmware is different from the adapter).

1. If the adapter brush V1.4.1 BIN file is installed.
      2, If it is plugged directly into the motherboard (without the adapter board), brush the V1.1.2 BIN file.
      The BL touch cable must be inserted in the correct position according to the manual, otherwise, it may damage the motherboard.
      Ender-3 Pro- Marlin2.0.1 - V1.1.2 - BLTouch.bin
      Ender-3 Pro - Marlin2.0.1 - V1.4.1 - BLTouch - Filament.bin

Copyright © 2020 Shenzhen Creality 3D Technology Co., Ltd All Rights Reserved.