CR-6 SE Nothing sticks anymore since 2.0.1.3

• Hi,

am i the only one which have problems with non-sticking prints since last update? I tried different PETG's and PLA's, dried one of them 6h, leveled the bed 100 times, tightened screws, replaced ptfe tube, cleaned the bed 100 times (with iso), flashed the firmware again (screen + mainboard), tried printing from sd-card and with octoprint and so on. NOTHING worked.

Can it be possible that the bed leveling mesh is not used anymore?

I tried downgrading to 1.0.3.6 but the screen does not respond. Has anybody downgraded successfully?

• Dear All,

In order to better serve our users and solve their after-sales problems in a timely manner,
    our technical team has created an official after-sales platform:

For after-sales issues with Creality products, please move to the official after-sales channel, where we have the professional after-sales staff to deal with your after-sales issues in real-time.

Below is the official after-sales channel portal, if you have any after-sales issues, please contact us on this platform. Thank you for your support.

https://www.creality.com/service-request

• @S7EN hola que version de cr6 tienes, la v 4.5.2? Si es así donde conseguiste el firmware 1.0.3, el que esta en el foro oficial no me funcionó, en cambio el 1.2 si me funcionó y me instale el comunity v5 , pero no me gustó , siento que me da mas problemas al imprimir , quiero volver al de fabrica pero solo esta para la v 4.5.3

• I try to share with you all my experience.

I got the printer about 1 month ago.. it worked good, I used the bed without any cleaning, and my prints were perfect.

I tried to upgrade to the last firmware but I was not able.. so I installed the community firmware.

I cannot say if it is exactly after the new firmware, or after some bed cleaning (soap and water, never used alchool)... my prints did not stick to the bed anymore.
    I tried more or less everything, nothing worked. Then I made a new test: I userd the glass bad of my ender 3, that I cleaned with alchool. The prints stick perfectly (probably too much).

But honestly as I told.. I am not 100% sure it is NOT a firmware-related issue. But I do not want to go back and forth...
    Please share with me your experience! 😉

• @guivo No i don't. I think it was a FW problem. I'll stay at 1.0.3.6 now because last print came out as good as before upgrading.

• @S7EN Sorry I read too quickly your message. Not sure about the detaild about 2.0.1.3, I'm using 1.2 printing from the sd successfully.

Did you check the voltage on the bl sensor?

• Thank you but as i wrote, i cleaned it with iso (isopropyl alcohol). I make this before every print.

The answer is, yes: The 2.0.1.3 forces to not use the mesh which was leveled before. I downgraded both screen and mainboard to 1.0.2 and then upgraded to 1.0.3.6 and everything workes fine again. 2 Days of work because of a firmware update let me think abaout ever upgrading again.

Thanks Creality for nothing 😉

• For me a ipa alcohol cleaning, washing it away almost immediately, made a difference.

As well as the bed at 80 for the petg i used.

I also cleaned bathe nozzle.

Copyright © 2020 Shenzhen Creality 3D Technology Co., Ltd All Rights Reserved.