Why Creality Ender-3 V2 BL touch Firmware doesn't Officially Release Yet?

• Creality Ender-3 V2 has earned some good feedback from our users after it's releasing. and some users mentioned and confused about why Creality still doesn't officially release the Ender-3 v2 bl touch firmware. here are our answers:

About Creality Ender-3 V2 BL Touch Firmware

We have confirmed with the R&D teams and they mentioned that the V1 BL Touch kit currently is not suitable for Ender-3 V2 3d printer, Actually, the real bl touch kit for Ender-3 V2 is not officially released, in case of some beginners don't know how to add the V1 bl touch, we won't upload the firmware on our website for now. Thanks for your understanding!

If you have added the bl touch on your Ender-3 V2 3d printer, Here are the solutions of how to add the V1 BL touch on Ender-3 V2.

1. Please pay attention to the cable connection, the cable must correspond one by one according to the color, check the pictures as follows:

ender-3 v2 3d printer connection.jpg

1. Download the Creality Ender-3 V2 BL Touch firmware and copy it into your SD card.
      Ender-3 V2-Marlin-2.0.1 - V1.1.1 - BLTouch.bin

2. The Ender-3 V2 Bl touch firmware needs to be flashed by SD Card,
      Please check the video of flashing the mainboard firmware on Ender-3 V2 Here.
      https://bit.ly/2E7uJJu

3. Here is the Ender-3 V2 Bl touch mount for your reference, which is created by our customer jkostenov, you can check and print one for yourself to mount on your V1 Bl touch: https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:4462870,

Creality will keep hearing from you and making better and better if you have any question, please feel free to email us: info@creality.com.

Thanks for your support and trust!

Warmest Regards

Creality 3D Official

• @admin Just got an Ender 3 v2. Glass bed was low in the center. This trick worked to adapt BL touch v1 kit, using v1.1.1 firmware. Rewired harnesses to a 5pin XHF to keep it clean. It works! Thank you.

• @admin

Thank you!!!!

• @PandaTerminator , Hi, Panda, now the specific BL touch for Ender-3 V2 is not released yet, once it is officially released, I will add the purchasing URL for you guys. thanks for your support.

• @PandaTerminator, Hi, Sir, Creality suggest customer wait for the new bl touch for the ender-3 v2, the old bl touch might not be perfectly fit in the ender-3 v2. we will notify you guys if it officially comes out. thank you so much for your understanding.

• @PandaTerminator,Hi, as we haven't made an Ender-3v2 BL touch out until now, this is the notification for users who have previous BL touch and use in Ender-3v2. If you want an Ender-3v2 BL touch, it might be waiting for some days. We are still working on it. Thank you.

• Hi,

I would like to install the BL touch to my Ender 3 V2, can i have the purschase link for the one working on the ender 3 v2. and can i have the frimware ?

Thanks in advance.

Copyright © 2020 Shenzhen Creality 3D Technology Co., Ltd All Rights Reserved.