What's the best Ender 5 Plus build plate to buy for printing PETG?

• I'm finding that PETG sticks too well to the glass build plate that comes with the Ender 5 Plus. So, at present, I'm using on the glass plate so that the print is easier to remove after its finished. This, however, requires cleaning the gluestick off the print afterward, and I'd rather not have to spend time on such things.

There are many build plates out there for smaller printers, but very few choices for a 350mmx350mm build plate to fit the Ender 5 Plus. Any recommendations?

• Well, almost. I did try Avery Glue Stick Disappearing Purple Color, Washable, Nontoxic, 1.27 oz. Permanent Glue Stic, 6pk (98071), which I'm guessing is probably very similar if not the same as Elmer's. I did, though, feel the need to wash it off after the print cooled as it felt a bit sticky. I'll give the Elmer's a try.

• @WhiteHare are you using "Elmer's Disappearing Purple School Glue"? If not, give it a try. It shouldn't leave a residue that you need to worry about. Aside from that, you can also try WhamBam, just make sure to get the Ender 5 Plus parts.

• Reporting back: I tried BuildTak and hated it. PETG practically welds itself to BuildTak, making it practically impossible to remove.

Copyright © 2020 Shenzhen Creality 3D Technology Co., Ltd All Rights Reserved.