Ender 5 Pro firmware.bin

• I just bought a brand new Ender 5 Pro. With Silent board V1.1.5 Silent Mainboard with TMC2208 Driver, Marlin 1.1.8 and Bootloader installed.

I wanted to copy the files from the SD card to my computer to study the gcode files and keep a backup of the files, however as I copied and tried pasting the files to my folder on the HDD, my computer says cannot read the drive, while i was visible a few minutes ago. Upon refreshing the winow, my PC tells me to format the drive as it cannot be read. My computer has no issues.

Evidently I lost all the files on the sd card.
    Before the failure, i saw a firmware.bin that I no longer have and every download online and at the Creality support site shows .hex files and no .bin files to be seen anywhere.
    Can you help me find the original .bin file for my printer?

If I do not get this, my last option would be to use VSCode and try to compile my own .bin, however as I just bought this machine, I rather get the original .bin before I go the longer route.

Thank you

• Look on https://www.creality.com/download and then under Ender 5 Pro, there you can download the SD Card files

Copyright © 2020 Shenzhen Creality 3D Technology Co., Ltd All Rights Reserved.