My Creality Ender-6 is stuck at the boot screen with the white status bar.

• My Creality Ender-6 is stuck at the boot screen with the white status bar.
    It was working, I did a few test prints which did not turn out good due to the material won't stick to the glass. I turned it off for the night. In the morning I turn it back on and it is stuck on the bootup screen.

I download the 1.02 firmware and put it on the FAT32 formatted SD card and insert the SD card into the Ender-6 while it is unplugged. I plug in the power cord and turn it on, nothing, it is still stuck on the bootup screen.

Anything else I can do? Is my board bad?

• I am also having the same issue. Turned the printer on for the first time and will not go past the boot screen. I was able to update the screen firmware but all attempts to update to any of the main board firmwares did not work. Any help?

• @Delirium21K - If you have not tried it yet .. Download the latest Motherboard firmware ... if you have a BL Touch or not .. Put it on a clean SD Card .. put it in the Printer and turn it on .. might take a minute or two .. but should take care of it ..
    When this happened to me .. I didn't try this and ended up getting a new MB and it still didn't boot up .. until I tried the Firmware update..

Good Luck

• @Garguza Did you end up getting this fixed

• Have the same issue, boot screen is visible and nothing happens. Have tried anything to connect via Cura (even with version 15.x which allows to setup a COMM port), but Cura is unable to connect.

I tried all firmware versions listed above with multiple SD cards. No success (and this is what I expected).

I turned off the machine after 4 hrs of printing just 1 min after the print job got finished. I guess, the MB died due to thermal stress after I turned of the machine which also turns of the fan blowing over the MB. I also recognized the the ribbon cable for the left X/Y stepper was routed in front of the fan cooling the MB. I would say it lowered the efficency of the fan by at least 50%.

Hey Creality, please leave us feedback and come up with an real investigation and a solution for your customrs. This firmware reflashing approach is nothing else than a straw. My patience is low due to bad experiences in terms of warranty with chinese companies. Thats why I don't buy anythig from your country without Paypals buyers protection 😉

• Dear @Relentless

For this issue, you are welcomed to fill in the form in our website service request: https://www.creality.com/service-request

• I am also having the same problem now. This started after trying to upgrade to the new firmware V1.0.4.9 with BLTouch support. Now I can not get the machine to revert back to the older firmware or accept the new one. Just keeps getting stuck on the boot screen. Checked the mainboard to see if the fuse was blown for any reason, and its not but i do have the same red light on Labeled D2 on the PCB if that provides any help.

• Dear @ddahuy

1, Re-brush the firmware, copy the firmware to the root directory of the SD card that has been formatted and less than 16G, then insert the printer, then turn on the machine and wait for the brush to complete (if it still does not work, please replace a new sd card and try to brush again)
    2, About the glass, is not sticky: please refer to the random information in the unboxing video re-leveling, hotbed heating to 60 °, carbon crystal glass coated with solid glue/model slices plus base/carbon crystal glass paste paper, and other operations to increase the adhesion of the model
    Three firmware are adapted, you can try to brush all over again

Ender-6-V1.0.4.9-Endstop.bin
    Ender-6-V1.0.3-Endstop.bin
    Ender-6-V0.0.4-Endstop(1).bin
    1a3e482b-6ae1-4ea9-bdd2-5f28800c53fd-image.png

• I have the same problem.
    My printer work one time, Turnd it off, and back on, stuck at the status bar.

Had connected the printer to my laptop to check if i could control it to see if its a screen problem, but 3 diverent slising programs could not connect to it.
    Installt (aldo my laptop could connect to my old printer) the drivers again, no luck.
    The laptop dos see that there is some thing, gifs me the comport, and bautrate but nothing more.
    also the mainboard had only one red light lid the D2 led, Nothing more.

Pleace help us owt. My gues is the mainboard is broken..

Copyright © 2020 Shenzhen Creality 3D Technology Co., Ltd All Rights Reserved.