How to properly insulate the heatbed of the Ender 5 Plus?

• Incredibly, when you look under the heatbed, only the center of it is actually insulated. The two inch band around the perimeter is not insulated at all, resulting in temperatures there that are lower than they should be. Predictably enough, the result is warped prints.

So, what would be the best kind of insulation to add there that will actually stick to the heated bed?

• Looking into it more, the layout of the heating traces is non-uniform, leading to large differences in heatbed temprature, especially in the quadrant where the cable wires connect to the heatbed. I made attempts to mitigate the problem but ended up concluding that it was largely impossible without a full rip-out and replace with some other design. As I found no answers here, I returned the printer. For those here who decide to stick with it, I wish you the best of luck.

• Dear @WhiteHare

There is a specific platform for after-sales service, you are welcomed to leave your questions here, our people will feedback to you quickly
    https://www.creality.com/service-request
    73575064-b64d-41eb-a46d-274054422696-image.png

Copyright © 2020 Shenzhen Creality 3D Technology Co., Ltd All Rights Reserved.