Ender 5 Firmware for V4.2.7 no BLTouch

• Does any know where I can get the latest firmware for an Ender 5 with a V4.2.7 mainboard without the BLTouch installed?

I have looked on the Creality downloads area and there is only firmware for the with the BLTouch installed. I've tried the Marlin custom firmware build request and there is no option for this. There is only the Ender 5 with an 8 bit board as a selectable option.

Thanks

Tom

• Same problem upgraded my Ender 5 from 1.1.4 board for new 32bit 4.2.7 drop in and print ,lol. Extruder was fixed swap the wires around to stepper 1to2 3to4. Be careful bending little plastic bit holding pin .the edge or scraper is to think 🙂 .but after smiling face .is but wait how to level now .I lowered z screw on back of bed now the nut gets it first .tighten springs lower bed .home machine . use paper trick to level corner .them move slowly X y axis for other corners the double check again .press home first .I prined a line drawing 200x200 with 5 layer brim .print slow and you can make tweeks with corners as is goes round.

• I just looked and there is V1.0.1 in the zip for the 32 bit board. It should be the vanilla without BLtouch or filament detection. Good luck though, it didn't work for me when I upgraded to the V4.2.7 silent board and needed to flash it for the Ender 5. Unfortunately, when I flashed the new firmware the extruder started running backwards.

I had a BLtouch delivered while trying to figure out the extruder so I installed it and flashed firmware to V1.1.1 and now can't do anything as the z axis won't go up enough to print anymore. I've been fighting it for hours now, even tried messing with compiling Marlin myself but I don't know enough about it. I'm about ready to throw in the towel, return the silent board and BLtouch for a refund.

Best of luck,
    Macian

Copyright © 2020 Shenzhen Creality 3D Technology Co., Ltd All Rights Reserved.