Original Ender 3 with upgraded 4.2.7 board, color LCD and BL Touch - Firmware Issues

• Hello,

I recently purchased the original Ender 3 printer. Little by little after some research i started purchasing upgrades. First i purchased the 4.2.7 32bit board then the color lcd. Printer was working great until i tried to install / flash a bl touch firmware. Now i only get a black screen on the lcd. Ive tried different firmware files and im suck now. Any help is appreciated. Thank you in advance!

• I did similar. I put the 4.2.7 32 board in and was flashed with marlin 2.0 bug fix. all worked fine, then my bl touched Creality touch screen came in and I installed them. After many tries I arrived at the solution: I had to use the files form Creality for touch screen kits https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1rB7KClgPikSu6m4FHUu6bCuZgwPjtjWw
    Had to flash the touch screen with the firmware from their for Ender 3 (it came with Ender 3 pro flashed). Then had to use the bin from same "touch screen kit" for silent motherboard. All worked. Several times I have went to Github and tried to flash with latest marlin 2.0 but the board will not communicate with the screen.

Copyright © 2020 Shenzhen Creality 3D Technology Co., Ltd All Rights Reserved.