How to unbrick your Creality Box
How to unbrick your Creality Box:
In many cases, the brick of a box is caused by a power failure or the card removal, so the box will not be turned on anymore.
Please follow the procedures below to fix the bricked Creality Box.
- Get a USB flash drive.
- Power off the Creality Box.
- Unzip the Creality Box firmware file and paste the unzipped file ‘root_uImage’ to the USB flash drive.
- Insert the USB flash drive to the port on Creality Box.
- Long press the Reset button - Power on the Creality Box (holding the Reset for at least 6 seconds or a bit longer) - the Creality Box will go to ‘updating’ mode.
- After the updating, Creality Box will start automatically and the D1 light will flash.
- Done. The flashing D1 light indicates you successfully recovered your Creality Box.
The link for firmware:
Please, same problem, no flash light
@Mike281 Hi, sorry to hear that you are having an issue with our app. If you are on WhatsApp please send us a message at +8619925422890 or simply drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We would love to help and learn more!
Hello, don't work for me.
@admin Don't work, any ideas? After this procedure only is yellow led light on
That link does not work, can you update it?