How to unbrick your Creality Box
How to unbrick your Creality Box:
In many cases, the brick of a box is caused by a power failure or the card removal, so the box will not be turned on anymore.
Please follow the procedures below to fix the bricked Creality Box.
- Get a USB flash drive.
- Power off the Creality Box.
- Unzip the Creality Box firmware file and paste the unzipped file ‘root_uImage’ to the USB flash drive.
- Insert the USB flash drive to the port on Creality Box.
- Long press the Reset button - Power on the Creality Box (holding the Reset for at least 6 seconds or a bit longer) - the Creality Box will go to ‘updating’ mode.
- After the updating, Creality Box will start automatically and the D1 light will flash.
- Done. The flashing D1 light indicates you successfully recovered your Creality Box.
The link for firmware:
welcome to me in the box, after the update, the wifi does not work at all, the green LED is not on, only the blue and yellow LEDs work, but the box is ofiline and I can not connect it to the network, how to fix this problem uploading the software does not work, the green LED lights up for a moment and then the box passes in normal mode, only the yellow LED is lit.
Please, same problem, no flash light
@Mike281 Hi, sorry to hear that you are having an issue with our app. If you are on WhatsApp please send us a message at +8619925422890 or simply drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We would love to help and learn more!
Hello, don't work for me.
@admin Don't work, any ideas? After this procedure only is yellow led light on
That link does not work, can you update it?