PLA stringy

• Hello, I just got my printer, completed 3 prints, and now when I print the PLA goes stringy. It will start then out of no where it doesn't touch the object and just shoots the PLA all over. Any help!

• Dear @dayday @Lengai

In order to better serve our users and solve their after-sales problems in a timely manner,
    our technical team has created an official after-sales platform:

For after-sales issues with Creality products, please move to the official after-sales channel, where we have the professional after-sales staff to deal with your after-sales issues in real-time.

Below is the official after-sales channel portal, if you have any after-sales issues, please contact us on this platform. Thank you for your support.

https://www.creality.com/service-request

• @dayday hello I’m having the same issue. Printed fine for a week now very stringy, albeit very light thin strands.

I’m a newbie and have read up on this but no matter what I try (see test cone image); be it retraction length/ speed, printing temp/speed etc no difference...

Any thoughts?

![1_1614165361904_CFFD207D-F6AD-4558-8A94-A0339A680C2B.jpeg](Uploading 2%) ![0_1614165361903_7798682C-B54A-4C4C-935D-F5E2669151D7.jpeg](Uploading 2%)

Copyright © 2020 Shenzhen Creality 3D Technology Co., Ltd All Rights Reserved.