Ender 3 pro print troubleshooting - Can anyone help me diagnose this flaws?

• Hello everyone, I've bought an Ender 3 pro, from banggood, not directly from Creality, and I've been having quite decent results with it.
    I'm currently tinkering with the printer in order to get better results, and last night I printed the Creality Owl. Overall the print is actually quite impressive, but there are a couple of flaws that I need help diagnosing. I'll share a link to the picture below:
    https://photos.app.goo.gl/BjBLapazry8zC3N26

To summarize:
    The claws are quite decent;
    The back has some small defects that I don't know how to troubleshoot because I dont understand what causes them.
    The wings look very good.
    The front feathers have these strands, or left over filaments that do not appear anywhere else - Any idea what causes these?
    The face also has the same minor flaws that the face has, I assume one fix will address the other.

Is anyone able to point me in the right direction to address these issues?

Thank you!

• @Severan Seeing as nobody has responded I'll give it a go. I'm no expert but it looks to me that the dots on the back are where the outer skin layer finishes. I believe there are settings in Cura to try to hide these marks near a corner where they are less obvious. The worms on the front are likely caused by printing without support material. The feathers overhang the edge significantly, support material can provide a ledge to hold the filament in place.

Copyright © 2020 Shenzhen Creality 3D Technology Co., Ltd All Rights Reserved.