Cr-10s with creality V2.2 board TH3D marlin problems

• Hello,
    I recently swapped the stock board for the V2.2 and having problems with the firmware. I uploaded my compiled firmware with the octoprint firmware updated plug-in and made the following changes.
    -V6 hotend
    -cr-10s selected.

I have no other modifications on the printer. I’m at the stage now that the display is functioning properly the printer bed and hot-end heat up.
    But as soon as it reached the desired temperature and the steppers need to actuate and go to the home position it all stops and I get the following errors in octoprint.

Communication error
    There was a communication error while talking to your printer. Please consult the terminal output and octoprint.log for details. Error: Too many consecutive timeouts, printer still connected and alive?

State: Offline (Error: No more candidates to test, and no working port/baudrate combination detected.)

Terminal log:

Recv: T:194.38 /195.00 B:49.98 /50.00 @:46 B@:127
    Recv: echo:busy: processing
    No response from printer after 6 consecutive communication timeouts, considering it dead. Configure long running commands or increase communication timeout if that happens regularly on specific commands or long moves.
    Changing monitoring state from "Printing" to "Offline (Error: Too many consecutive timeouts, printer still connected and alive?)"
    Connection closed, closing down monitor

I could really use some help.

Copyright © 2020 Shenzhen Creality 3D Technology Co., Ltd All Rights Reserved.