CR-10 with BL Touch v3.1 firmware 1.1.6 installed X stuck at 0 on prints

• Initially I installed the wrong firmware as I did not know the BL Touch firmware for the CR-10 was on the creality.com website in a generic looking ZIP file. I think it was the CR10V3 1.1.6 firmware from creality3dofficial.com

I finally found and installed "CR-101.1.6BLTouchV3.1PowerLossContinueEnglish.hex" using the ISP programmer in the BL-Touch kit from Creality.com. Everything seems to be going fine until I start printing. X always says 0. I checked the GCODE and X should be moving, but its not. Autohome works fine and the G29 gcode works fine.

What should I do to fix this issue?

• Dear @studj

In order to better serve our users and solve their after-sales problems in a timely manner,
    our technical team has created an official after-sales platform:

For after-sales issues with Creality products, please move to the official after-sales channel, where we have the professional after-sales staff to deal with your after-sales issues in real-time.

Below is the official after-sales channel portal, if you have any after-sales issues, please contact us on this platform. Thank you for your support.

https://www.creality.com/service-request

Copyright © 2020 Shenzhen Creality 3D Technology Co., Ltd All Rights Reserved.