Ender 3 V2 Cooling Fan not turning off

• I am trying to print ABS on the Ender 3 V2. The Ender 3 V2 has the option in the Controls to change the fan speed. This option appears not to be doing anything. I have check my slicer information and the fan in the gcode is set to 0%. The print will print the first 2 or 3 layer perfectly then it start to string and dry prior to being laid down. This is causing the print to be carried around the bed stuck to the hot end. I have tried 230-245C for hot end and bed temps of 70 - 90 C. the bed is perfectly level as PLA will print with the default settings.

• The gives me something to try. Thank you for that. However it does not address the issue with the fan not turning off. Can you please help me with this?

• Dear @kwholley5275,
    The ABS hotbed is 100°, the nozzle is 230° to 240°, the hotbed needs to be open all the time;

Because of the particularity of consumables, ABS will easily crack and deform when encountering temperature fluctuations such as cold wind or humid environments. It is best to print ABS in a closed high-temperature environment;

Customers generally will use a glass box or other high-temperature resistant box to cover the machine to achieve a constant temperature and high-temperature environment.

Copyright © 2020 Shenzhen Creality 3D Technology Co., Ltd All Rights Reserved.