[Ender 3Pro] V4.2.7 + BLTouch + firmware 1.1.2 : Z axe don't go down after autohome

• Hi there,

I purchased and installed silent board 4.2.7 and creality BLTouch 3.1.
    After installation and firmware update to Ender-3 Pro- Marlin2.0.1 - V1.1.2 - BLTouch - TMC2225.bin, when I try to process BLTouch configuration by starting an autohome, the Z axes do not go down, only up.

If I do not execute autohome after firmware update, I can move z axes UP and DOWN.

Can you help me to find the correction to my issue ?

Thanks !

Armel

• I had same issue with 4.2.2 board. And downgraded to 1.1.1 and still the same.
    Seems I had poor connection on the board side of the cable. I reseated the connector to the mainboard couple times and now it started working.

• Same issue with Ender 3 V2 V4.2.2 + BLTouch + firmware 1.1.2 (downloaded from https://www.creality.com/download )

just installed the BLtouch and updated the FW and I cannot make any leveling because Z doens't move down.
    Also with manual move it only moves up.

• @admin
    The BLTouch goes up and down. The issue is about the z-axe : the head can go up but never down; The autohome does not move verticaly.

• Dear @Armel

It may be a problem with BL-touch, the middle of the needle does not pop out, you can try to repair the BL-touch or to replace

Copyright © 2020 Shenzhen Creality 3D Technology Co., Ltd All Rights Reserved.