CR-10 V3 "change filament" error with Filament in Sensor

• Since today I have a problem with my CR10 V3. I have the filament running through my filament-sensor and the led in the sensor is on. And as long as I don't start a print everything looks fine. No "change filament" error message. But as soon as I start a print the printer goes into "pause print" mode and for a fraction of a second will show the "change filament" error and then goes back to pause print. Andevery few seconds the "change filament" error will pop up for a fraction of a second and then back to pause print. Only if I remove the filament the display will show "change filament" (as it shoud) continously. But if I put the filament back into the sensor, the whole thing start from the begining.

• Dear @Anubis81

Try to change a model with another slicing software for slicing to see if there is a problem, if there is still the above problem then test the line to see if it is poor contact, otherwise it may be a fault in the broken material detection

• I am having the same problem, just got it assembled last night, checked all connections,

• I am seeing similar problems at different parts of the print.
    When the bed cools down during pause, I loose the print as it delaminates from the bed.

I am using White PETG, and have read somewhere that white can be a problem with optical sensors, but I don't know if the CR-10 uses optical or mechanical sensing.

Copyright © 2020 Shenzhen Creality 3D Technology Co., Ltd All Rights Reserved.