Dual Z Rod Kit

• Where can I get a dual z rod kit for the Max? All the ones I see for the Max have Z rods that are too short.

• My Ender 3 Max didn't come with two Z axis screw, not sure what @admin is referring to. I'd like to add a second Z screw as well to prevent the inconsistent level on the opposite side of the bed from where my Z screw is. Adding the BL touch leveler just seems to make this issue worse.
    I've only seen one dual z upgrade available for the Max but it uses a belt and tensioner which I can't see being that much of an improvement. I would think it would have too much variance using an addon belt. I'd prefer to get an additional stepper motor for the second Z screw. I was thinking using the upgrade kit used for the pro and v2 but get a 500mm screw to use in place of the included Z screw. However I don't know if this will work either, I am not sure if voltage is sufficient on the Max to run two Z axis stepper motors. I have seen posts for these upgrade kits where the voltage was sufficient for their use.
    Has anyone actually gotten a dual Z axis screw and stepper installed and working on the Max?
    Board - 4.2.2
    FW - 1.0.1.6 BLT

• Dear @rb9999

This machine comes standard with a double z-bar kit, and no modifications are recommended under normal circumstances

Copyright © 2020 Shenzhen Creality 3D Technology Co., Ltd All Rights Reserved.