Ender 3 v2 Black Display followed by no movement
This morning printer was working fine. This afternoon, black display of death. Only thing I had done was to power off the printer during lunch.
I've read several of the other threads. Here's the troubleshooting I've done so far:
- Updated the firmware to the display as described on the Creality video. Screen turned Orange.
- Updated the firmware to ender-3-v2-marlin-2.0.1-v1.0.1.bin. Screen now displays! I selected AutoHome, and the display says, auto-home, but the motors are not moving.
- Updated the firmware to ender-3-v2-marlin-2.0.1-HW-4.2.7-mainboard-V1.1.2-combatible with BLTouch and filament detection as that was the latest on the web site. After boot, motor are still not moving.
- What happened to cause this "crash" in the first place? Printer is less than a month old and only 10 prints performed.
- How do I recover from this and get the motors working again?
- Does this happen frequently to others?
Thanks for your help,