Ender 3 4.2.7 Motherboard Pinout

• Hello,

I recently purchased one of the new 4.2.7 32-bit motherboards for my Ender 3 Pro. I've been working on customising some personal Marlin 2.0.X firmware, but I've been struggling to find information for pin identification (e.g. pin PA0 is the ID for the fan). Does anyone have access to the 4.2.7 board wiring diagram, or a list of all the pins for this board?

Please note that I have already found the V427 .h file (and similar files) in the Marlin folder, but these only provide the pin ID values for some of the pins - I'm hoping to find a comprehensive guide for the entire 4.2.7 motherboard, as I'd like to experiment with connecting a laser module to something other than the fan port (I'm hoping one of the filament guide pins is also PWM). Alternatively, I'd like to look for a pin I can use to activate my own MOSFET to switch between the fan and laser module, if no other PWM pins are available.

Also, I read somewhere online that the motherboard/controller fan port and the hotend blower fan port are connected to the same MOSFET. Does anyone know if this is correct?

Thank you all, and have a wonderful day.

Copyright © 2020 Shenzhen Creality 3D Technology Co., Ltd All Rights Reserved.