Creality Ender-6 Trying to heat-up...restarts. Over and over...

• Alright, purchased my first Ender-6 here in the US from Microcenter yesterday. Everything put together, even went back and double checked all cables. Everytime I use automatic heating up...it goes for a second then shuts down and restarts. I have updated all the firmware and updates. No fix. Rechecked all the cables...nothing. I was able to heat the printer head Manually but then I go to heat the bed when that is heated to it's point...and then, power down, restart the machine does on its own. Used the 250v, when i turn it to 115v it doesnt even have enough power to power up heating anything but doesnt restart. Now the Z access goes down but wont move back up. Like the bed has droppped permanently.

I am going to just return and refund my money. Is the machine worth fixing? Is it worth trying another? No other options, nothing I find on here or the internet gives me the problem I am having. Anyone?

• @JakeAngellusa said in Creality Ender-6 Trying to heat-up...restarts. Over and over...:

[snip]Used the 250v, when i turn it to 115v it doesnt even have enough power to power up heating anything but doesnt restart. Now the Z access goes down but wont move back up. Like the bed has droppped permanently.

I am going to just return and refund my money. Is the machine worth fixing? Is it worth trying another? No other options, nothing I find on here or the internet gives me the problem I am having. Anyone?

71721aa2-08a0-4fe5-9e84-0f948ee53a00-image.png

Copyright © 2020 Shenzhen Creality 3D Technology Co., Ltd All Rights Reserved.