no instructions sent ender 6

• Hi-

I have been working on this for two days so if any help - thank you.

I have an ender 6.

What software am I supposed to be using for firmware?

What version of the software for windows should I be using?

It will not boot with the provided SD card.

Where do I find any information on this?

The manual that came with machine tells me how to run a machine that's running... min is not running.

Sorry just frustrated. The "support" page is a maze of dead ends right now.

• @chazincaz said in no instructions sent ender 6:

What software am I supposed to be using for firmware?

It should come with firmware installed on it. I wouldn't mess with it until you get it working as it came.

What version of the software for windows should I be using?

I guess you mean slicer. Mine came with "creality slicer 4.2.1" but current (non-creality-branded) version of Cura works too. It's now 4.9.1.

You don't need a computer at all to print the supplied models from the SD card as initial tests. I would start there.

It will not boot with the provided SD card.

The SD card should not be required to boot, although it should not stop it either. Try powering it on without SD installed, otherwise you probably need customer service. We might be able to help here, but you didn't really say what exactly the problem is. If there is something on the screen, any errors, freezing, any power, fans working etc etc etc

Where do I find any information on this?

From page 19 of the assembly manual (which indeed is all they send) they describe basic printing use case.
    Otherwise YouTube, unboxing vids, Google

The manual that came with machine tells me how to run a machine that's running... min is not running.

Sorry just frustrated. The "support" page is a maze of dead ends right now.

Happy to try to help, but you need to give more to go on....

Copyright © 2020 Shenzhen Creality 3D Technology Co., Ltd All Rights Reserved.