CR20 Pro

• Hi guys,

My CR20 Pro was printing fine for about a month, but now I have some serious problem with it.

At first, the BLTouch started blinking and the Z axis was acting weird (going up when I tried to lower it, not responding, not saving the offset, etc). I checked all wires, checked the BLTouch and kept on trying until the Z axis was working properly again. I honestly don’t know what did the trick, I guess it was a combination of moving the BLTouch pin, moving the axis and doing it over and over again.

No reason to celebrate though, because now the X and Y axis aren’t moving anymore.

The wires seem to be fine and I don’t see any loose screws or anything.

Does anyone know what can cause this? What can I check and/or try to get it to work again?

I just don’t get why it worked perfectly fine and then all of a sudden it doesn’t. I love 3D printing and have never had any trouble with the Ender3. This is really stressing me out ☹

Many thanks in advance!

• Dear @Sofie

X and Y-axis motors do not move, please measure the pin voltage and drive voltage of X and Y axis motors

2.png

Re-plug the wiring between the probe and the mainboard, be sure to plug it in tightly. Use tweezers to tighten the Bltouch cable.
    d76678b2-a9c3-4d87-b18a-a6dc063074af-image.png

Tight the screw in BL touch
    b5f9ccf2-2047-4316-8561-9f553dfb3d16-image.png

If there is still a problem, please provide the video and printer manufacturing code, and contact your seller to reissue the bl touch probe

Copyright © 2020 Shenzhen Creality 3D Technology Co., Ltd All Rights Reserved.