Ender 3 V2 new 64gb micro sd card not detected

• Dear Ender 3 family,
    I got a new Ender 3 V2. After I finished the assembling, I copied a gcode file direct to a new 64GB sd card and put it into the sd slot.
    I choosed "print" but the gcode file was not displayed.
    My first question: Is the Ender 3V2 limited to a special micro sd card size? (i.E. 8, 16 or 32gb only?)
    What can I do, that my printer will recognize the micro sd card and added files on it?

Would it be a solution to connect micro sd card with an adapter to the micro USB device?

Any help is appreciated.

Kind Regards

Rasordiver

• @jopiek It is recommended to use 4 or 8 GB as max for all models during firmware flash, I think so the windows format will use 4094 Allocation unit size by default?

I am not sure for general printing, but on Ender 3 V2 using 4.2.2 or 4.2.7 board I use both 32 and 64 GB all the time. it should be FAT 32 formatted, default Allocation unit size works for me but set 4096 to check.

@RASORDIVER
    make sure card is inserted properly and clicks in, with press again to release. Some think it is in when they are used to sdcard slots you just push in and do not have spring mech.

Try eight charachter only names with .gco, might be firmware setting and I got used to compiling my own so can't remember if the filename 8.3 length limits apply in stock.

Failing that then try another card, and to be doubly sure try a smaller card you should have got a 8GB (?) card with the printer.

if you cant seem to see any files and you cant update firmware with any card, then it is possible the sdcard slot or board is faulty.

• It seems that the V4x models can only accept cards of less than 32 Gb.

Copyright © 2020 Shenzhen Creality 3D Technology Co., Ltd All Rights Reserved.