CR - Studio

• Hi, a few days ago I got my CR-Scan01 and getting good results for a relatively "simple" model has become very difficult.

Is in there anyone with a good experience by using either scanner and Software (sure scanner its doing it fine but software its realy messing it up).
    How do I find advanced information about software (rather than typical Quick guide).
    Is in there any chance to export Point Cloud to another Software (e57, txt or RCP preferred file).

Attached images for part example, any suggestion to get better results, thank you.!!

• hi
    Automatic alignment often does not work.
    I try to align it manually, but I don't know how to use it.
    Unable to point to a consistency point.
    Please tell me how to do it. or videos.
    The accuracy of automatic matching is the lowest and it is useless.
    When I ask the administrator, only the auto-alignment video is shown. It doesn't need any commentary. Manual alignment is required for explanation.

• Hi
    Automatic alignment often does not work.
    I try to align it manually, but I don't know how to use it.
    Unable to point to a consistency point.
    Please tell me how to do it. or videos.
    The accuracy of automatic matching is the lowest and it is useless.
    When I ask the administrator, only the auto-alignment video is shown. It doesn't need any commentary. Manual alignment is required for explanation.
    If you can't do that, this machine is garbage.

• @pelopicopata1969

I have the same issues. I have to deliver Videos, waste of time, and the proposed solution to fix the issues was not given.

Dear Creality, please work on a stable software. I think that will be key to fix the most of the know issues and to made your customers happy.

• @LSEGURAD 524 / 5000
    Resultados de traducción
    Hello, I am in the same situation, I already tried on 5 different computers of different capacities, all of i7 and 16 gb of ram upwards, with nvidia graphics. Only one worked for me with an 8th generation i7 but with Radeon graphics, I am still finding out what my problem is, so far it seems to be the graphics brand, but it is difficult to get computers.
    By the way the VERY BAD support, they ask me to do things that I already do, they sent me a group of facebock, I hope someone else has a solution to this.

• Hello, I am in the same situation, I already tried on 5 different computers of different capacities, all of i7 and 16 gb of ram upwards, with nvidia graphics. Only one worked for me with an 8th generation i7 but with Radeon graphics, I am still finding out what my problem is, so far it seems to be the graphics brand, but it is difficult to get computers.
    By the way the VERY BAD support, they ask me to do things that I already do, they sent me a group of facebock, I hope someone else has a solution to this.

• Hello,

I find myself in the same situation.

Many software glitches. It hangs or closes in the middle of an operation.

Does not finish correctly aligning models.

Lose many scan zones or join them incorrectly.

The quality of some parts is very poor, especially in dark areas or small parts.

Sure, the Hardware can give much more quality, but the software is not capable of processing it.

They should not have launched such an expensive product with software in beta phase or hardware that is not the definitive one ¿If now they had to update a component to improve it, what would we do who just spent almost 600 EUR on the equipment?

I think they have launched a product without having finished developing it.

I wanted to do a Review in Spanish, but I will wait before giving a final opinion.

I hope that in the end it is not wasted money.

Copyright © 2020 Shenzhen Creality 3D Technology Co., Ltd All Rights Reserved.