LD-002H - FAIL's Print

• Good morning,

I'm currently trying problems with the impressi LD002 that I couldn't solve:

• With only one or two prints I'm having to change the FEP, there are small fold marks that cause errors in the next prints and that's why I have to change.
    • I'm using 4 initial layers with 10s exposure that is sticking very well and I might have to reduce it to try to solve it, but I don't know if that's the problem.
      During the entire printing process of any piece I can hear the sound (plof) of the piece detaching from the FEP on all layers, I don't know if this is normal (each layer only has 3 exposure), I tried to reduce this, but I think that 3s is the minimum, unless it damages the parts. If you have any suggestions, I would appreciate it.
      Some people on the internet are reporting a printer error: "Creality LD-002H overexposure issue is an overpowered UV system. Confirmed by their tech support. LCD replacement ineffective. They can only recommend user mod to lower LED voltage/current." and i have no idea how to solve it.
      Note: I already installed the latest firmware.

initial exposure:

• 4 layers with 10 seconds.
    • other layers: 3 seconds.

So far no one from Creality support has commented on this via email.

the attached images show the error.
    alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

Copyright © 2020 Shenzhen Creality 3D Technology Co., Ltd All Rights Reserved.