Could someone from Creality finally change my KS shipping address? I have been asking for 2 MONTHS!!!

• I have sent several (at least 20!) mails to all possible addressees , kickstarter, marketing, info I have contacted official page, official chat official fanpage all SEVERAL TIMES!!! Is this to much to ask?? I have moved to another city and I need to change my KS deliver address. I have sent several mails to all possible addressees , kickstarter, marketing, info I have contacted official page, commented on posts and updates, official chat official fanpage all SEVERAL TIMES!!! Is this to much to ask?? I have moved to another city and I need to change my KS deliver address.

• @freddymcfish
    Dear, as I know, there are customers who had change the address with UPS, could you tell me the reason why UPS can't change your address and what we can help?

• @sthanno
    Dear, have you change the address successfully?

• @sthanno I'm in the exact same boat as you. Back in July I even got a response from Jeff through the marketing email. but then when my printer shipped it was being sent to the wrong address. I've talked with UPS and they will not allow me to update the address they need the sender to do that. but @admin and @Creality don't actually do anything about the KS backers concerns.

• @sthanno
    Per update #36 (Sept 11), the answer is now officially "Nope!"

"Unfortunately, we are unable to change the address of CR-6 SE, because all Creality CR-6 SE 3D Printer have been sent to shipping companies, and they are currently going through export procedure in China Customs. Since the shipping files about these machines have been verified by China Customs, we are afraid that we are not authorised to modify your address again.

Our suggestion is that you contact the local express courier like UPS or FedEx to modify your address, so that Creality CR-6 SE 3D Printer will be delivered to your new address."

Copyright © 2020 Shenzhen Creality 3D Technology Co., Ltd All Rights Reserved.