Join Creality Back to School Giveaway!

• This post is deleted!

• I mqde this for my natural sciences teacher๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿ’€

• I printed "Steve the Skull" for my daughter's health class.
    oh and he glows.

Steve skull.jpg
    Steve_Glowing.jpg

• This post is deleted!

• Hello Plustar, I printed this for my art class, the cube and David sculpture head are excellent for light and shadow studies. I hope this can inspire more people to connect technology with art!!for art school (2).jpg

Printer: Ender 5 pro
    Filament: Ender White PLA!For art school.jpg

• Here is a pencil holder that I made. Newsome High School's mascot is a wolf. This one has a Calm wolf and and Aggressive wolf. You can turn the holder to reflect your mood that day. It's about 10" wide and printed in the school colors.20210916_091620.jpg
    20210916_091551.jpg 20210916_091608.jpg 20210916_091613.jpg 20210916_091605.jpg 20210916_091559.jpg

• I made this cool P![0_1631800678732_pop.bmp](Uploading 20%) opsocket for my instructor.!

• @Plustar We had to print something for Two teachers that our children had in mind. We decided to go with this happy planter that we printed and coated it so its water tight so the teacher can use it as a small planter for tiny plants of sorts or in general just a catch all to hold pens or even coins. Then for the other teacher we decided to print this pen holder because this teacher is really into lizards and things of that nature. They both turned out nice, I decided to modify the prints and so we added a little flavor with the photoshop by adding in the colors and the flower. Our children are not going to paint these because both teachers are creative and we already know they will want to do something like that on their own! A8A2DF68-E6B4-407B-B33A-1EF097C023DB_1_102_o.jpeg

• 31FF1CD2-CD0E-4003-B710-9AB5162B6012.jpeg 897E1576-B06F-42CC-B9DB-CC6C981C96A0.jpeg

Hello !
    This is a case for a calculator, the one of my teacher. I made it last years for my maths teacher which was the best teacher of the world. Here on the picture there is not the calculator in the case but it perfectly fit, like the original white case. The calculator is the โ€œNumworksโ€ (you can search on Internet to see the original case) and I offered it just before the end of the year to my teacher so he never forgets the super year that we pass together. Yes Iโ€™m french so of course the text is French. โ€œCaltocheโ€ was the name that used the teacher when we had to take our calculator, in stead of โ€œCalculatriceโ€ (calculator in French). And you see that it is totally personalized but very understated (I removed his first name).
    I hope you will enjoy it !

• Hi Everyone, my 10 year old daughter printed this for her teacher. She done it in advance bless her for Halloween as she is worried that they might close schools again here in the UK.

She loves coming up with different things she would like to print, she has even started trying to make her own designs. If she would win a printer, she would be over the moon. She even insisted on printing in glow PLA

alt text

• Here is a Newsome High School wolf head keychain that he made for his teachers. The wolf is the school logo.!20210916_084316.jpg 20210916_084242.jpg 20210916_084235.jpg

• @Plustar Hey everyone, my daughter is in 7th grade and printed this flash model to give to her teacher! She thought she was supposed to bring a flash (replica) to school when the teacher meant a flash drive. So she ended up bringing it back home to paint it for the teacher. I am still unsure of how she confused the two. She says she was not really awake at that point. Starting her young and she loves printing on our creality cr-10 s pro! [3d printed this flash](https://www.instagram.com/p/CT4dUxUlUSh/?utm_medium=copy_link

• Would love to win this to replace the broken one I was shipped that never has worked. Spending enless months with customer service with no results

• @MajorTea that's cool!๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜

• @Plustar thank you my niece's teacher loved it especially because she is a pink Floyd fan!!! ๐Ÿคฃ

• @Gracy I'm glad you think so ๐Ÿ˜ her teacher loves it for holding her pens and rules I did mention it was for a plant ๐Ÿ˜‚

• @Yolanda thank you her teacher loves it! But she's using it for pens not a plant! ๐Ÿ˜‚

• @C3DS Ok, I have already upvoted your post. ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ˜Š

• @Gracy THANK YOU!๐Ÿ˜Š . Yes everybody loves them. Especially the caps that hold the charger adaptor. If you could please click the ^ on bottom right of picture. ๐Ÿค— would be greatly appreciated. have a great day.

• @C3DS said in Join Creality Back to School Giveaway!:

I am printing a bunch of TPU finger grips and charger saver caps for the Apple Pen to give to teachers and classmates with ipads / Apple Pens. so far everybody loves them.

It's a great gift for teachers and classmates. I really love this, Actually, I also have a Ipad Pen, but I just put it in the drawer. I'm sure I also need this to hold my pen. Nice and practical gift.๐Ÿ‘