Lit/Blank Screen after Firmware upload to E3

• Greetings Friends, and Thank You in advance For Your Help.
    FYI, Noobs call me a Nube. I'm inexperienced with 3D printing, and highly trained in NOTHING.
    I tried to include any pertinent info (specs, settings, screenshots, code, tears).

My issue is a lit-but-blank screen after flashing Firmware. I got a "verified" upload from Arduino, then the blank screen. The printer is an Ender 3 with a Creality v1.1.4. The end of the upload progress report was this:

*avrdude: AVR device initialized and ready to accept instructions

Reading | ################################################## | 100% 0.00s

avrdude: Device signature = 0x1e9705 (probably m1284p)
    avrdude: NOTE: "flash" memory has been specified, an erase cycle will be performed
    To disable this feature, specify the -D option.
    avrdude: erasing chip
    avrdude: Using SCK period of 10 usec
    avrdude: reading input file "C:\Users\User\AppData\Local\Temp\arduino_build_855399/bEnder-ISP-try-082121-FlashUpload-VERIFIED.ino.hex"
    avrdude: writing flash (4576 bytes):

Writing | ################################################## | 100% 6.44s

avrdude: 4576 bytes of flash written
    avrdude: verifying flash memory against C:\Users\User\AppData\Local\Temp\arduino_build_855399/bEnder-ISP-try-082121-FlashUpload-VERIFIED.ino.hex:
    avrdude: load data flash data from input file C:\Users\User\AppData\Local\Temp\arduino_build_855399/bEnder-ISP-try-082121-FlashUpload-VERIFIED.ino.hex:
    avrdude: input file C:\Users\User\AppData\Local\Temp\arduino_build_855399/bEnder-ISP-try-082121-FlashUpload-VERIFIED.ino.hex contains 4576 bytes
    avrdude: reading on-chip flash data:

Reading | ################################################## | 100% 4.36s

avrdude: verifying ...
    avrdude: 4576 bytes of flash verified

avrdude done. Thank you.*

I've seen a lot online about some relation to the bootloader, and also conflicting info, and i've tried both with no success.

• I've attached some screenshots of the Arduino settings.
      CompositeOf4.png

• Also, "Get Board Info" yields "Native serial port, cannot obtain info," and "Burn Bootloader" yields "Error while burning bootloader."

Thank You So Much, You Keep This Fun! -kev

• @admin

Thank You for the message. I may be mistaken, but i did not get a Firmware link?

Also, i downloaded the latest Firmware...it's a .bin file, and i have no idea how to
    get that onto the board. I thought it needs to be in .hex format? If you can't tell,
    i'm not the brightest bulb in the pack. 😕

I appreciate Your help, and please enjoy that You're basically taking a 55yo boy
    to Disney, except this is EDUCATIONAL, and also not a complete waste of time,
    money, and resources. And most important, my Wife is willing to leave me
    unsupervised with You!
    🤔

Thanks Again!
    -k

• Hi friend,

I send your post to our after-sale team, the firmware link is right, if not work, you may try to update it again, to see if it works.

If the firmware does not work, it may be a mainboard issue, we suggest you change another new mainboard to use.

Best Regards!

• This post is deleted!

Copyright © 2020 Shenzhen Creality 3D Technology Co., Ltd All Rights Reserved.