Ender 5 plus printing issues

• So, most of my issues may have already been solved or not do not know.

1. My nozzle keeps pushing out filament prior to printing. I have attempted to turn down nozzle hear but I can not go below 185.

2. Filament refuses to stick. I have the test line that cru.ples up. Once I clear that, then it sticks. Right now my hot bed is set for 100. It seems to work.

3. When it actually does work, I can only get through half the print before it goes haywire and doesn't stick to the print.

I have a print attempting right now so I guess I'll see what happens. I really want this to work because I want to try and make little models and stuff for rpgs.

• Hi @Ryukossei Please send an email to cs@creality.com and attach a video.There will be professionals to help you.

• @Gracy that helped some. But now I'm having the half way through and it unsticks.

Am I still running the nozzle and the bed too high?

• Hi, @Ryukossei For the problem that filaments don't stick to the hot bed, you can refer to the video on leveling:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NBatdrVr-mM and adjust the z-axis compensation.

If you print the model with ABS, the hot bed temperature should be 100℃.

If there is still a problem. You can send an email to cs@creality.com and attach pictures or video.There will be professionals to help you.

Copyright © 2020 Shenzhen Creality 3D Technology Co., Ltd All Rights Reserved.