Ender 5 Plus, Blinking BLTouch

• Hi,
    3 months ago I bought a Creality Ender 5 Plus and it has been working flawlessly. But recently I tried printing something with a very old a bad spool of filament and the print did not turn out well. Ever since then every single time I turn on my printer the BLTouch keeps blinki8ng red, and no matter what I do I cant get it to stop. If anyone knows what to do or can help that would be great. Thank You.

• hi, @LHW2008 from your description, you can try the following methods:

1. Please replace the original spool first, and then print the test (check whether the spool interferes with the BL-touch line);

2. Let the customer check whether the BL-touch wire is damaged, and then separate the BL-touch from other wires (do not tie them together), and then check whether the BL-touch can work properly;

3. Check whether the BL-Touch automatically shrinks twice after it is turned on. If not, replace it with a new one.

4. If the issue still exists, please send an email to cs@creality.com ann attach videos in detail. There will be the professionals to help you.

Copyright © 2020 Shenzhen Creality 3D Technology Co., Ltd All Rights Reserved.