I am new to the CREALITY forum but am hoping to have a reasonable explanation and solution to the issues I a experiencing with our new CR-30 print mill. Photos attached.
I am not new to 3D printing, I run a Ender 3V2 at home with amazing results and 2x Guider IIs printers at work. CR-30 is an addition to my work places arsenal.
What has been done to CR-30 so far -
- All screws have been checked for tightness (many found to be loose)
- belt tensions checked and adjusted where required, X,Y and Z
- bed levelled
- eccentric nuts adjusted to correct wheel pressure
- stepper motors dialed in to 0.1mm accuracy
- successfully printed several 1x test prints and calibration prints
Issues as follows -
- Extreme layer shift on first print, Z axis failing to index appropriately.
- Smaller layer shifting mid print on all axis's, rendering the print unusable.
- Repeat markers set to 10 but printer stopped after only 2 (poor) prints mentioned above.
Until I/we can find a solution to these problems, I cannot run the required prints reliably, accurately or even to the correct repeated qty.
I am running the firmware that came preloaded on the CR-30, I have not tried a firmware update but suspect there is a hardware issue at play.
Any help is appreciated.![0_1633481440440_20211006_104647.jpg](Uploading 100%)