Ender 3 V2 display X Y Z coordinates, fan speed & feed rate?

• Is it possible to do this like on the Ender 3 and Ender 3 Pro home screen information real time feedback?

And also real time Feed Rate via knob at home screen?

Seems being a revised version, it should be same or upgraded, not downgraded?

https://youtu.be/076ElvBa4zg?t=34

• to clarify:

Does Power Resume etc save to EEPROM or to MicroSD card? (I think it saves to MicroSD card at every layer? That will surely shorten the life of a MicroSD card). Can this be a toggle setting for Power Resume? So it doesnt wear out MicroSD and/or EEPROM out with too many writes? Are the settings, i.e. Esteps saved to EEPROM or MicroSD card? Shouldn't this be to EEPROM?

• @admin

More particularly what would be BEST is to BRING BACK the MAIN features and info screen feedback of the Ender 3 and PRO. Can CREALITY please modify the Marlin firmware as below to match the Ender 3 and PRO features and menus? More particularly the MAIN HOME INFO SCREEN real-time readouts.

i.e.
    X Y Z realtime coordinate readout of the nozzle at the HOME SCREEN during print. (VERY USEFUL to know which layer etc your on, left off on, resume etc).

**Realtime feed rate AT the HOME SCREEN (not just under the tune setting during print).

Fan Speed info at HOME SCREEN.**

Change Filament (I don't really use it, but some may?)

Power resume etc saves to EEPROM, NOT MicroSD card! (I think it saves to MicroSD card at every layer? That will surely shorten the life of a MicroSD card). Can this be a toggle setting for Power Resume? So it doesnt wear out MicroSD and/or EEPROM out with too many writes?

PREHEAT PLA NOZZLE BED separately or BOTH at same time.

etc! THANK YOU!

• How do I post here? I have been trying to create a post but it doesn't work?

• More info on menus very similar to Ender 3 and Ender 3 PRO:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8mdIYlbM6CM

• Hi, @timd1971 , sorry for the late reply, yes, there's the same settings on the screen, and I don't remember where it is, how about you try to set the printing speed on the slicer software. they are the same functions to set the speed. and I will also ask my colleague where it is and get back to you later.

Copyright © 2020 Shenzhen Creality 3D Technology Co., Ltd All Rights Reserved.