CR-10 Smart Top mounted filament holder

• Hi - relatively new to 3D printing and so far love my CR-10 Smart.

Problem I have is one of space and I need to mount the filament on top of the gantry rather than at the side - can anyone please point me to a suitable file I can download and print such a thing?

Many thanks in advance.

• CR-10 Smart Pro has a top mount spool holder, Looks like that should be a direct fit.

A lot of the parts are interchangeable, for eg, on my Ender 3 V2 I used the red Z sliders from the CR-10 pro V2 . Perfect fit with dual-Z , plenty room to mount things like filament sensor and looks cool. So you might be surprised what parts you can order from other machines that will be a nice upgrade.

Im hoping BTT, or maybe even Creality? will come out with a board with independent dual Z to fit the Smart, like the E3 turbo boards for the Ender 3 V2's, it's about the only upgrade I still want for the Smart.

For the Ender 3 V2 I would like a strain gauge nozzle sensor that fits. for the leveling . The Smarts sensor kicks BLTouch's butt, I had to modify the V2 quite a bit to get full bed coverage for the BL and the BL just isn't as super easy to use and foolproof as the Smart's .